Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tattoo Collage

religious tattoos design
tattoo collage, originally uploaded by gh zer0 st.

The four tattoos I've accumulated in the past 2 years.

Clockwise (From Left)

1. Pictorial anagram. Read from right to left; starting from either the top or the bottom. "Death" on one side, "Life" on the other.

Location: Left Arm

Received: 20 September 2005

2. Tribal design with a treble clef integrated into it. Signifies my love for music; playing, listening, or writing. Doesn't matter.

Location: Top of my back

Received: 26 January 2006

3. Sad angel. A tribute to the friends I have lost in my lifetime. The five feathers signify each friend that has passed.

Location: Right side, just above my waist line

Received: 30 January 2007

4. Celtic cross. Cross to signify that Christianity (Catholicism) was part of my upbringing (I chose the Celtic cross simply because it's my favorite design for a cross). "In Aeternum", Latin for "for eternity". Although I am currently agnostic as far as religion goes, this reminds me of how I was brought up and how I should act.

Location: Right Arm

Received: 30 August 2005 (Day after my 18th birthday; would have been the day of, but Katrina closed the shop that day)

No comments: